Central Operations Project Manager
— Market Operations
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team:
The Market Operations team oversees the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin across all markets. This team deploys and manages all orbs worldwide and serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators. This team is responsible for effectively onboarding active users to Worldcoin. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Tools for Humanity’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
The Market Operations team consists of four subteams 1) Expansion 2) Growth Operations 3) Central Operations and 4) Customer Experience. The Expansion team is responsible for the market assessment, setup, and initial go-to-market. The Growth Operations team is responsible for ongoing management, partnerships, business development, and marketing within the region. The Central Operations team enables operational excellence by ensuring alignment across all markets and providing support and global Operator communications. The Customer Experience team aims to deliver an effortless user experience and Customer Support. All subteams work cross-functionally with many other areas of the business to ensure the successful adoption and distribution of the Worldcoin token.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to own global workstreams under Central Operations. The Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end setup, implementation, and management of global processes related to Orb Operators – independent partners who sign up new users.
- Lead. Own end-to-end workstreams including deliverables, communication, processes, budget & timelines.
- Strategize. Provide actionable insights & recommendations to the central and regional teams: Market Operations, Trust & Safety, Customer Experience, etc.
- Collaborate. Design & implement processes to close the feedback loop & act on recommendations with cross-functional teams.
- Create. Manage content production & localisation with external vendors (graphic designers, animators, video production).
- Research. Perform ad-hoc analyses & gather insights during field visits.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience. You have experience in project management, startup operations, or other operations-heavy roles.
- You have strong cross-cultural competency. You can communicate across different cultures and countries and have experience working in cross-cultural environments.
- You’re an effective communicator. You have strong presentation skills and can effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders. Superior written communication skills are also a must.
- You’re innovative. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems and taking action.
- You’re scrappy. You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving, dynamic team and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You’re analytical. You rely on data-driven insights to guide your decision-making process and possess proficient SQL skills to extract and manipulate data effectively.
- Speaking & writing language skills in Mandarin Chinese are a plus.
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.