Central Operations Associate
Berlin — Market Operations
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team
The Market Operations team is responsible for overseeing the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin in different markets. The Market Operations team also serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators, running Operator recruitment and selection, supporting Operators, and ensuring optimal performance. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Worldcoin’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to run global workstreams under Central Operations. The Associate will be responsible for the end-to-end setup, implementation, and management of global processes related to field operations.
- Coordinate. Manage projects end-to-end including deliverables, communication and timelines.
- Strategize. Provide actionable insights & recommendations to the central and regional teams: Market Operations, Trust & Safety, Customer Experience, etc.
- Collaborate. Design & implement processes to close the feedback loop & act on recommendations with cross-functional teams.
- Create. Write & regularly update Operator learning content. Manage content production & localisation with external vendors (graphic designers, animators, video production).
- Build. Support CRM implementation & apply improvements to automated workflows, email templates, etc.
- Research. Perform ad-hoc analyses & gather insights during field visits.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience. You have experience in project management, consulting, or other operations-heavy roles.
- You have strong cross-cultural competency. You can communicate across different cultures and countries and have experience working in cross-cultural environments.
- You’re an effective communicator. You have strong presentation skills and can effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders. Superior written communication skills are also a must.
- You’re innovative. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems and taking action.
- You’re scrappy. You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving, dynamic team and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You’re analytical. You use data to inform your decision-making and know what kind of data you need and how to get it.
- Speaking & writing language skills (Spanish, Portuguese, French) is a plus.
- You’re based in Berlin or you are ready to relocate.
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.