Remote — Market Operations
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team:
The Market Operations team oversees the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin across all markets. This team deploys and manages all orbs worldwide and serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators. This team is responsible for effectively onboarding active users to Worldcoin. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Tools for Humanity’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
The Market Operations team consists of three subteams 1) Expansion 2) Growth Operations and 3) Central Operations. The Expansion team is responsible for the market assessment, setup, and initial go-to-market. The Growth Operations team is responsible for ongoing management, partnerships, business development, and marketing within the region. The Central Operations team enables operational excellence by ensuring alignment across all markets and providing Support and global Operator communications. All subteams work cross-functionally with many other areas of the business to ensure the successful adoption and distribution of the Worldcoin token.
About the Opportunity:
- You have 3+ years of relevant operations experience. You have experience in project management, consulting, or other operations-heavy roles.
- You're an entrepreneur. You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving, dynamic team and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You’re innovative. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems and taking action.
- You’re an effective communicator. You have strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple, diverse stakeholders. Superior written communication skills are also a must.
- You’re analytical. You use data to inform your decision making and know what kind of data you need and how to get it.
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.