Event Marketing Manager
Remote — Marketing and Communications
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
This opportunity would be with The Worldcoin Foundation.
About the Role:
Worldcoin Foundation is seeking an experienced and passionate Event Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing various online and physical events aimed at engaging our community and promoting our organization's goals and initiatives.
- 4+ years of proven experience as an event marketing manager or similar role running both virtual and in-person events.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work across all aspects of the marketing process including branding, lead generation, marketing communications, and reporting.
- Strong communication, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management software.
- Experience in managing budgets of various ranges.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to travel internationally roughly 45% of the time.
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.