Customer Experience Analyst, World App Support (Buenos Aires, AR)
Remote — Customer Experience
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Role:
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues across multiple channels, including ticketing and social media.
- Communicate effectively and empathetically with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the escalation point for complex user issues and work with product and engineering teams to resolve bugs and incidents.
- Collaborate with our BPO partners to resolve support incidents, escalations and ensure their work meets quality standards.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows, policies, and tools by partnering with external support teams and cross-departmental teams.
- Spanish and English proficiency is required
- 2+ years of relevant support analyst experience for a technology company, start up, blockchain, crypto or similar industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Zendesk, Salesforce or another similar CRM platforms
- Organizational skills and the ability to track multiple projects
- Basic Excel/Sheets skills required
- The ability to wear multiple hats and work in a fast paced and changing environment
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.