New York / San Francisco — Marketing and Communications
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the team:
We are currently a small cross-functional team of senior leaders who also get in and do the work. We are in the midst of reshaping a brand for what we believe can be one of the most important projects of a generation. We are strategically grounded but creatively driven, and move extremely fast. Zero layers. Just people who hope to make the best work in the world while trying to help change it for the better.
About the Opportunity:
In this role you will partner with Marketing, Communications with award-winning leaders and various departments to help create brand materials and assets. In doing so, you will help to create and set a consistently high creative bar for our brand. This involves developing everything from social media content, to traditional marketing assets, to external and internal materials. Moving fast from concept to execution is a must, especially on social platforms. Our brand leads with creativity, technology, and humanity and our work reflects it.
In this role you will:
- Execute several projects at the same time, often leading them
- Concept and develop ideas: for social, internal comms, marketing, website, events, and for anything and everything we do
- Design content (blogs) including concepting and developing imagery
- Be part of a small but close-knit team who believes we are building something important
- Take direction and execute to high creative standards
- Be part of developing global work that can flex for regional sensibilities
- Experience and familiarity with Figma, InDesign, Adobe, Illustrator
- Some motion experience a plus
- Enjoy concepting as well as executing
- Incredible attention to detail including working with type, charts and graphs
- Willing to jump in anywhere and everywhere, from small assignments to global ones
- And understanding of global consumer brands and Web3
- Love a fast-paced, creative mutually supportive environment
Pay transparency statement (for CA and NY based roles):
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at TFH ranges from $115,000 - $135,000, plus a competitive long term incentive package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, TFH offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan and match, life insurance, flexible time off, commuter benefits, professional development stipend and much more!
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.