Market Operations Specialist, Africa
Remote — Market Operations
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
The Market Operations team is responsible for overseeing the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin in different markets. The Market Operations team also serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators, running Operator recruitment and selection, supporting Operators, and ensuring optimal performance. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Worldcoin’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
The Market Operations team is broken up into two sub-teams: (1) Expansion Operations team and (2) Growth Operations. Both teams provide input into the growth strategy. Once a new market is selected, the Expansion Operations team focuses on entering that market, from recruiting Orb Operators to running local marketing initiatives. Then the Growth Operations team steps in, focusing on scaling within the new market by generating inbound and outbound initiatives to drive user adoption and improve Orb efficiency.
About the Opportunity:
As our Market Operations Specialist, East Africa, you’ll play a crucial role of managing day to day operations by proactively spotting and addressing on-the-ground issues across the markets. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with Market Operations and Logistics teams, as well as Worldcoin partners and Orb Operators in East Africa. In the role, you will close the feedback loop by spotting and sharing best practices to enable further growth. The role requires excellent coordination and organisational skills, and great attentiveness to detail.
Sourcing for Operators
- Ensuring compliance of the newly onboarded Operators
- Making sure that Operators have all the equipment required to Operate by communicating with relevant departments and external partners
- Staying in charge of the back office systems to assign and keep track of the equipment
- Reviewing and approving locations and events where Worldcoin might participate
- Overseeing process of sourcing spaces for brand activations
Optimizing for quality
- Distributing training materials and monitoring the results
- Finding knowledge gaps and addressing them by understanding their nature, and devising and executing new strategies
- Running face-to-face training sessions
- Proactively monitoring quality of the operations and giving objective feedback
- Ensuring that the quality loopholes are addressed in a timely manner
Optimizing for throughput
- Working with Operators and external partners to improve operational efficiency
Managing the location management process
- Leading through internal process to manage locations with Operators
- Communicating with Operators in a professional and timely manner
- Preparing and sharing relevant documentation with the Operators
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.