Remote — Marketing and Communications
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
This opportunity would be with The Worldcoin Foundation.
About the Team:
Marketing and communications are responsible for the reputation, brand, and community the Worldcoin Foundation is creating to nurture and grow the Worldcoin protocol. Tasked with the creation and management of Worldcoin’s marketing and communications efforts, the team oversees everything from community management to earned media and branding to content creation.
About the Opportunity:
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for managing and growing the Worldcoin community on official channels such as Discord and Telegram, while identifying other platforms for community engagement
- Moderate a developer community on Discord and run multiple streaming events.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to ensure community channels foster positive sentiment, messaging, and appropriate brand image
- Manage and control scope, quality, schedule, cost, and contracts.
- Capture program status and data by ensuring the population of the program management information system in order to maintain accurate and current program information for the use of stakeholders.
- Provide input to important Discord community policy, planning, and strategy decisions. Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Lead and grow a team of moderators to ensure leadership voices are coming from inside our different communities
- Develop and grow a global ambassador program
- Collaborate with product teams to utilize the Discord server for gathering valuable feedback and insights on products from the community, and work to continually improve user experiences based on this feedback
- Partner with internal teams to identify and engage the most active Discord users, and recruit them to participate in deeper public discussions and events
- Foster a strong relationship with highly engaged Discord users and encourage experimentation with World ID.
- 5-7 years of experience in community engagement and management
- Trusted and valued partner to cross-functional team, serving as a public voice and leader with an ability to align all messaging and activities with the broader goals of the group.
- Excellent communication skills across various formats for building and maintaining community relationships
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experienced troubleshooting technical issues and resolving customer complaints promptly and effectively
- Fluent with social media platforms Discord and Telegram and understands their norms and features
- Has developed understanding of Web3, cryptocurrency and community dynamics
- Can work independently
- Proactive, constantly seeking ways to improve their area of responsibility
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.