Senior Product Manager, Wallet
San Francisco / Berlin — Product
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team
People spend fifteen seconds with an Orb, but a lifetime with the Worldcoin App. As such, the App team plays a critical role in fulfilling our mission. Using the App, people can join the Worldcoin network, participate in decentralized finance in a friendly and self-custodial manner, and use their WorldID to unlock services across the ecosystem.
The Wallet squad is the group of product managers, engineers, designers and data scientists responsible for imagining, building, and maintaining the foundational crypto wallet primitives, as well as the decentralized finance products people around the world access through the App.
About the Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to be the Senior Product Manager for the Wallet team. In this role, you will:
- Own the roadmap, priorities, timelines, milestones and development of the Worldcoin Wallet App across iOS and Android.
- Partner closely with designers and engineers to implement key features and initiatives, including decentralized finance products.
- Build a world-class financial ecosystem within the App.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams and stakeholders to execute on core features.
- Be involved in hiring for the Wallet squad. (We expect to scale significantly in the coming months.)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager in a relevant domain (e.g. fintech, payments, Web3, DeFi).
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or previous experience in an engineering or design-focused role highly preferred.
- Deep understanding of Web3 technologies and crypto-native experiences.
- Experience defining and leading product vision, go-to-market strategy and design for a variety of products and features, ideally across mobile-first experiences.
- Proven ability to design processes, navigate ambiguous environments, and synthesize high-level goals into actionable roadmaps.
- Obsessed with building delightful products, placing great care on user experience.
- You have a bias towards action, a high sense of urgency, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
Pay transparency statement (for CA and NY based roles)
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at TFH ranges from $168,000 - $286,000, plus a competitive long term incentive package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, TFH offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) plan and match, life insurance, flexible time off, commuter benefits, professional development stipend and much more!
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.