Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
About the Company:
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
Worldcoin is seeking an Executive Assistant for our global Orb and Product teams. The Orb team is responsible for developing the software and hardware of the Worldcoin Orb — a custom biometric device that prevents fraud and enables the onboarding of billions of people in an inclusive and privacy preserving manner. The Product team builds all consumer facing products including the Worldcoin App which is a platform to sign up to Worldcoin as well as learning about web 3 and other cryptocurrencies. The app will be the first touchpoint for billions of people to the emerging world of cryptocurrencies.
About the Opportunity:
The role will work closely with the Executive Assistant to our CEO and provide high level administrative support to the Head of Orb and Head of Product along with their teams. This position will act as a liaison between other senior Worldcoin leaders, cross-functional business teams and external business partners. This individual will manage fluid, complex calendars, helping the team strategically prioritize and sequence their time to meet myriad deliverables while caring for the development of their teams and their work.
In addition to supporting the Head of Orb and Head of Product, along with their teams, this role will support various Worldcoin wide activities, ensuring our team members receive an incredible experience.
In this role you will:
- Manage time and calendars across global time zones, adjusting and prioritizing schedules due to last minute changes from conflicting meetings.
- Coordinate key team meetings with internal leadership teams across Worldcoin as well as with external business partners and potential candidates.
- Ensure the Head of Orb and Head of Product are fully prepared and on time for meetings, directly supporting via note-taking, connecting dots and helping the execs and their teams stay on track. Keep robust to-do list for execs including work to be seen, emails to return, deadlines to manage, etc.
- Answer correspondence and redirect as needed to teams within Worldcoin including crafting and sending communications on behalf of the executives.
- Assist in planning and logistics for team off-sites, all hands, events, and organizing catering when needed.
- Arrange complex domestic and international travel and process expense reports.
- Partnering closely with executives and teams to provide dates and timing that could impact project milestones.
- Manage supplies and equipment as needed.
- Work with other admins and the People team to ensure the Orb and Product teams are set up for success.
- Partner with the Talent team to assist with hiring initiatives for executives.
- After-hours and weekend availability required on an as-needed basis, specifically when executive is traveling or during peak project delivery timing.
- Team player who can work in a collaborative environment with global teams in multiple time zones.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, comfort in communicating effectively with senior executives and their teams. Acts as an extension of the executive.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, comfortable driving others to deadlines and deliverables.
- Ruthless prioritization to manage challenging deadlines and competing priorities.
- Adaptable and anticipates change; comfortable with ambiguity and an ever-changing landscape of priorities.
- Creative and strategic problem solver, supporting our Orb and Product team’s constantly evolving priorities.
- Thrives in helping others be their best selves, anticipating the needs of the team so as to support and propel the work forward.
- Exceptional ability to partner with others; strong collaborative and diplomatic skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills displaying personal code of ethics, integrity, and trust. Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced and global environment
- Ability to travel to Germany to participate in co-work week with the team