Social Media Manager
Remote / Berlin / New York / San Francisco / Erlangen — Marketing and Communications
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for growing and improving Worldcoin’s public image all around the world. Tasked with the creation and management of Worldcoin’s global marketing campaigns and communications efforts, the team oversees everything from earned media and branding to content creation and influencer marketing.
About the Opportunity:
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the WLD social presence across all platforms
- Establish the brand voice and craft platform specific strategies to share the WLD value proposition globally
- Leverage data & analytics to evolve social media strategies in real time
- Stay up-to-date on all social media trends that can be leveraged for WLD’s communications & branding
- Grow and manage a global community of influential Worldcoin advocates through systematic research and outreach processes
- Build a two-way conversation with the WLD community
- 3-5 years of experience in a social media role
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to be detailed in your execution but flexible in your approach
- Ability to push a brand forward with fresh, evolving creative ideas
- Affinity for data-driven decision making
- Interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, though no prior experience necessary
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.