Office Manager, Erlangen
Erlangen — People
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
As a part of the People Team, Real Estate & Workplace Services (REWS), are the cornerstone for delivering awesome spaces, thoughtful design, intuitive services and unparalleled experiences for Worldcoin team members and guests. We take pride in our role supporting the company in pursuit of its ambitious, innovative and noble goals. We represent the People team with pride, focusing our attention on employee experience, wellbeing, engagement and workplace needs.
About the Opportunity:
We're looking for an Office Manager at our thriving office in Erlangen. You will be integral in developing and improving the environment and experience as the office evolves with the company.
- Manage supplies and equipment, ordering and distribution
- Coordinate employee lunch and dinner program
- Act as the main point of contact with building management
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests
- Prioritize employees and guests safety, experience and needs
- Be the culture ambassador of the office
- Embrace the role of People Team representative
- Proudly maintain the office in a manner that represents REWS’ high standards
- Able to strive in a high-intensity environment
- Prior success as an office manager or coordinator
- Stellar organizational focus, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and grace under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proficiency in Google Office Tools
- Strong German and English communication abilities
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.