Remote — Market Operations
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
The Market Operations team is responsible for overseeing the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin in different markets. The Market Operations team also serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators, running Operator recruitment and selection, supporting Operators, and ensuring optimal performance. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Worldcoin’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
The Market Operations team is broken up into two sub-teams: (1) Expansion Operations team and (2) Growth Operations. Both teams provide input into the growth strategy. Once a new market is selected, the Expansion Operations team focuses on entering that market, from recruiting Operators to running local marketing initiatives. Then the Growth Operations team steps in, focusing on scaling within the new market by generating inbound and outbound initiatives to drive user adoption and improve Orb efficiency.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to lead Worldcoin’s launch operations in cities around the world. Within their respective regions and cities, launchers will be responsible for finding and onboarding new Operators – these independent, entrepreneurial individuals who sign up new users – and running creative campaigns to generate awareness about of Worldcoin.
- Launch. Oversee key launch activities for your respective regions and cities, including identifying and onboarding Orb Operators and designing marketing and on-the-ground efforts.
- Build. Build teams and cross-functional systems to support launch efforts.
- Strategize. Consolidate launch insights to inform Worldcoin’s strategy for future markets.
- Collaborate. Work cross-functionally with the Logistics, Product, and Marketing teams to create and execute highly-localized campaigns.
- Scale. Use data and key learnings to efficiently and effectively scale launch campaigns to hundreds of cities around the World.
- You have 3+ years of relevant operations experience. You have experience in project management, consulting, or other operations-heavy roles.
- You’re scrappy. You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving, dynamic team and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You’re innovative. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems and taking action.
- You’re an effective communicator. You have strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple, diverse stakeholders. Superior written communication skills are also a must.
- You’re analytical. You use data to inform your decision making and know what kind of data you need and how to get it.
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.