Supply Chain Specialist
Erlangen / Berlin — Hardware
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
The Hardware team is responsible for engineering, sourcing and production of materials and global distribution of Worldcoin’s hardware device, the Orb. This is particularly challenging work at the moment, amid a global supply chain crisis. Within the Hardware team, the Supply Chain sub-team works with mechanical and electrical component suppliers to take the Orb from prototype to mass production. The Hardware team is a rapidly growing, dynamic team that works in close collaboration with departments across the company to scale Orb production and fuel Worldcoin’s growth.
About the Opportunity:
The Supply Chain Specialist (System Integration) position presents a unique opportunity to work in both hardware and cryptocurrency. In this role, you will assist the hardware team in the selection, implementation, and support on different projects and processes with focus on SAP S/4HANA. You need consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate all scope in order to achieve the expected business results. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing methods, processes, trainings, and systems to improve supply chain operations.
- As an SCM Specialist, you’ll be responsible to lead teams in an S/4HANA implementation project and to maintain effective communication with all stakeholders and decision makers involved.
- Advise and support SAP key users and the Business Process Organization (functional departments) in Plan-to-Produce processes.
- Analyze business/technical requirements and translate process into practice through current SAP applications.
- Preparation of program and system documentation as well as error analysis. Experience unit and integration testing solutions - preparation and execution of test cases, collecting results and managing defects.
- Providing cross-functional team support in planning and forecasting, as well as in strengthening current reporting and controls.
- Representing the supply chain operation in coordinating activities with other relevant stakeholders.
- Creating feasibility studies and initializing best practice processes in SCM.
- Creating decision documents and presentations on results for SCM organization and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Administration, (Industrial) Engineering or equivalent.
- Has knowledge in Production Planning (PP), Sales and Distribution (SD), Quality Management (QM), Document Management System (DMS), material management, procurement process management, master data management (MDM), purchase order (PO), inventory management, material requirements planning or invoice verification.
- Experience in Supply Chain and/or Engineering business process areas with a focus on inventory management, planning, procurement, or logistics.
- Demonstrated highly-developed team leadership skills and the ability to manage internal / external resources to achieve project objectives.
- English proficiency (written and spoken), fluency preferred. German fluency (written and spoken).
- Ability to work within a team and take a solutions-oriented and /analytical approach.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty.
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.