Program Manager - User Strategy
Berlin / Erlangen — Market Operations
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
The Growth team oversees Worldcoin's launch strategy and deployment in worldwide markets by selecting, communicating with, and ensuring optimal performance of local Orb Operators. Worldcoin is defined by its fair, global, and rapid distribution, and the Growth team is on the front lines to make it all possible.
About the Opportunity:
There are three main verticals across the Growth team: Launch (finding and onboarding quality local operators in new markets), Regional Growth (ensuring these local operators perform optimally to sign up many users each day), and User Strategy (confirming that the end-users who are onboarded are of high quality and supporting them). We are looking for a well-experienced professional to manage the third vertical of the growth team: User Strategy. Worldcoin aims to reach 1B+ users, and we need someone to set up the infrastructure to support that. The role will start with handling individual user requests and gaining deeper insight into users’ needs, and transition into building both a scalable solution to supporting users worldwide and strategies to maximize the experience of users after onboarding.
- Analyze. You will understand at a deep level all of the users that are onboarded to Worldcoin, including their quality, motivations, problems and behavior.
- Support. From first principles, you will set up a support infrastructure from scratch to handle a large number of users, and build a team to support this.
- Strategize. You will suggest ways in which we can confirm the quality of users onboarded to Worldcoin, as well as how to further optimize their experience across Worldcoin surfaces.
- Collaborate. Your work will overlap with many verticals across the growth and product teams to optimize the experience of Worldcoin users.
- Users mean everything to you. You love working with user experience and supporting the most important people of Worldcoin - the users.
- You have product experience. Previous experience in product management or user experience is important, as you’ll consistently iterate across Worldcoin surfaces for users.
- You’re scrappy. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems in a fast-paced and agile way.
- You’re innovative. You think outside-the-box and aren’t afraid to challenge convention.
- You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving team. You easily adapt to new parts of the role and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience. You have succeeded in high-performance operational roles before.
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.