San Francisco / Berlin — Blockchain
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for developers to support the blockchain team working on the protocol. Worldcoin uses a combination of multiple layer twos to issue every user a proof-of-personhood in a trustless and privacy-preserving way, and also allow them to claim and use their tokens in the existing crypto ecosystem. This requires working on the edge of current research in the areas of blockchain scalability and applied cryptography.
As part of the blockchain team you would:
- Work on the layer two sequencer and smart contract implementations
- Deploy and support a blockchain system in production, on the scale of hundreds of millions to billions of users
- Support the development of client SDKs for users and developers
- Work together with other teams building on our wallet and proof-of-personhood infrastructure
- Develop and contribute to open-source
- Experience with Rust, Solidity, and optionally Typescript
- Basic knowledge of blockchain fundamentals, scalability, and the EVM
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes preferred, but not required
- Optimally, experience in applied cryptography (ZKPs), but not required
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.