Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
About the Company:
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
The Growth team oversees Worldcoin's launch strategy and deployment in worldwide markets by selecting, communicating with, and ensuring optimal performance of local Orb Operators. Worldcoin is defined by its fair, global, and rapid distribution, and the Growth team is on the front lines to make it all possible.
About the Opportunity:
- Strategize. From first principles, you will provide insight into where and how Worldcoin should launch into a new market.
- Manage. You will be managing local operators all around the world, and making sure they are performing at optimal capacity, by communicating and motivating them however necessary
- Collaborate. Your work will overlap with many teams, including product and economics, to ensure enrolled users contribute further growth and that local operators are incentivized properly.
- You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving team. You easily adapt to new parts of the role and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You’re scrappy. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems in a fast-paced and agile way.
- You’re innovative. You think outside-the-box and aren’t afraid to challenge convention.
- You’re well spoken and personable. You are able to communicate and do business across different cultures and countries.
- You can contribute in any growth vertical. You understand growth channels such as marketing, affiliate creation, and more, and can contribute anywhere across the growth spectrum.
- You’re analytical and technical. You make data-driven decisions, and are comfortable understanding and helping with operator-related technical problems.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience. You have succeeded in high-performance operational roles before.
- You’re ready for anything. Spontaneous travel to local markets excites you, and no moment is too big for you.