Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
About the Company:
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
The Hardware team at Worldcoin is responsible for all aspects of driving the engineering and manufacturing of world-class hardware devices reaching billions of people. We work cross-functionally with our industrial design, optics, software, growth, and finance teams to define product requirements and execute on development.
About the Opportunity:
Technical Program Managers at Worldcoin oversee programs and are the Swiss army knife of the engineering and manufacturing teams. You will drive cross-functional initiatives and leverage leadership, communication, organization, planning, and collaboration skills to create impact across all teams. TPMs work amongst the engineering, business, finance, design, and legal teams to deliver hardware products on time and within budget. TPMs at Worldcoin need to think both strategically and tactically and do what it takes to successfully deliver key programs that have a material impact on the business. TPMs are problem solvers who make things happen around them by setting clear goals and inspiring teams to deliver.
In this role you will:
- Work with our engineering team, production teams, and internal and external stakeholders to scale a hardware product from prototype to mass production volumes
- Be responsible for program management, build planning, materials requirements planning, forecasting, logistics planning, engineering iterations, and distribution planning.
- Drive schedule, cost, and quality as part of delivering world-class hardware products including standard Proto, EVT, DVT, PVT, and MP production build support.
- Communicate to a broader team including engineering, product, and business leadership.
- Leverage technical expertise with large-scale manufacturing and production systems to to identify risks and to ensure smooth project launches.
- Lead iterative delivery of strategic cross-functional products and initiatives from concept to ship, through focus, transparency, communication, visibility, and accountability.
- Identify systemic issues impacting Worldcoin engineering and take action to resolve.
- Implement production strategies and build planning to meet Worldcoin’s current and future technical and business requirements.
- Provide recommendations to management, and finalize/release contract/PO.
- Assist in material demand planning, inventory control, and logistics planning for both vendors and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Participate in regular sales and operations planning meetings and use demand signals to plan batch production and rebalance material inventory levels where required.
- Manage the scheduling of ordering and delivery of parts for early prototyping and engineering builds throughout development.
- Travel internationally to support engineering and production builds as well as to audit suppliers.
- Experienced leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Operates effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- Builds roadmaps, release plans, and project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management using frameworks such as Gantt charts, build matrices, requirements traceability matrices, etc.
- Communicates highly technical problems and solutions at all levels from engineer to partner to C-level executives
- Compiles and presents business and technology options, backed by data and experimentation, to decision makers
- Comfortable with legal frameworks and contract negotiation (development, supply, licensing, and service agreements)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business, supply chain, or similar fields
- Experienced with PLM and ERP systems
- CAPM or PMP certification is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak German a plus