Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco / New York / Berlin — People
About the Company
Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.
About the Team:
The People team supports and maximizes the potential of Worldcoin's greatest asset, its employees. We oversee and support the entire employee lifecycle at Worldcoin—from attracting and hiring top talent through supporting a growing and thriving team—while cultivating an inclusive workplace culture.
About the Opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to serve as a senior member of the newly formed recruiting team and expert advisor on technical recruitment and talent matters. You will:
- Partner closely with the Head of Talent and engineering leadership to build and implement hiring processes and programs
- Own the entire recruiting process from end to end
- Be a Worldcoin ambassador and provide a welcoming and delightful candidate experience
- Learn how to build robust reporting in Greenhouse and Gem
- Be part of headcount planning and budgeting exercises
- Mentor talent coordinators and other junior members of the recruiting team
The ideal Senior Technical Recruiter should thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a proven track record in hiring and implementing recruiting processes and programs at scaling companies and/or startups.
- 5+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience at a technology or software-related startup
- You’re a problem solver and have a bias towards action
- You pride yourself in being a strategic partner to the business and keeping up with technical talent market trends
- You love data (both quantitative and qualitative) and utilize it to influence hiring decisions and processes
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and execute on our hiring plans
- Passion for building inclusive and diverse teams
Worldcoin participates in the E-Verify Program
Worldcoin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Worldcoin is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.